Aile Hotel(hereinafter, “we,” “us,” or “us”) recognizes the importance of personal information and will strictly comply with the laws and regulations concerning the protection and appropriate handling of personal information. On this page, our policy on the handling of personal information (hereinafter, the “Policy”) is explained. The terms used in this Policy follow the definitions specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003).
1. Compliance with related laws, regulations, etc.
We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003) (hereinafter, the “Personal Information Protection Act”), related laws and regulations, guidelines of the Personal Information Protection Commission and the public agency in charge.
2. Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information to the extent necessary for its business in an appropriate manner. Personal information collected by us includes the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, birth date, gender, among other things that you voluntarily provide to us;
- Information acquired from intermediaries, agency operators, alliance partners and other persons who have been duly authorized by customers;
- Information collected for employment management of our employees;
Regarding the handling of your personal information which you entered on Airbnb or Rakuten Travel, please visit the privacy policies of those sites.
3. Purposes of use of personal information
We will use the personal information in its custody for following purposes;
(1) To contact you for room reservation confirmations and other scheduling information related to your stay;
(2) To provide services and information;
(3) To conduct marketing activities;
(4) To distribute e-mail, send direct mail or conduct promotional activities;
(5) To conduct analysis for making improvements to the services;
(6) To require you to comply with the terms and conditions of use of our website and mobile site;
(7) To protect and improve the content and services provided through our website and mobile site;
(8) To purchase, sell, lease, plan, develop, manage, appraise, etc. real estate for accommodation facilities;
(9) To recruit, select and contact applicants who apply for recruitment and employment of personnel by us;
(10) To manage employment matters of us;
(11) To contact you as necessary;
(12) To provide personal information to a third party to the extent necessary for the purposes of use;
(13) For the purpose of use to be specified elsewhere to you or to be announced publicly.
4. Outsourcing of the handling of personal information
We may entrust contractors with part of the business handling personal information. In this case, we will select contractors who are recognized to be handling personal information in an appropriate manner and we will determine in outsourcing contracts, etc., matters that are necessary to prevent the leaking of customers’ personal information including the management of personal information and conduct appropriate supervision by ensuring that the contractors implement appropriate management of personal information.
5. Security control measures, etc.
We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate, up to date and delete personal information when the need to keep it ceases to exist. In addition, we will put in place the necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent the leakage, loss, misuse falsification, or fraudulent access to any personal information.
6. Provision of personal information to third parties
Unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, we will never provide or disclose personal information to any third party.
7. Procedures for disclosure, correction, etc., of personal information
If you submit a request for the disclosure, correction or suspension of use of your personal information held by us, we will respond to the request without delay according to the procedures prescribed separately.
8. Point of contact for inquiries about personal information
If you have any opinions or questions regarding this Policy and the handling of personal information, please contact us at:
Please note you may be required your identification depending on your inquiry.
This Policy will be reviewed and revised appropriately in accordance with changes in laws, regulations, etc. and for further improvements in personal information protection.
10. Personal information on external websites linked with our website
Our website provides links to external websites for making useful information and services available for your convenience. We accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the collection and handling of personal information conducted on external websites.
11. SSL telecommunication
The personal information sent and received on our website through the Internet is encrypted with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and if you are using a browser that is not SSL compliant, access and inputting to the pages in SSL versions may not be available.
(1) If it becomes necessary to change the content of the Policy, the content of the change will be announced on our website, etc. Please note in advance that we accept no responsibility whatsoever for any trouble sustained by you due to a failure to confirm the Policy after any change.
(2) If there is a change in your registered information or if you wish to delete it, you are requested to contact us with which your information will be registered as promptly as possible, in order for us to facilitate the provision of services.
Created on November 30, 2019